Monday, March 23, 2020

Hello, my darling Changuitos!

Psssssst...........if you have found this site, then you are VERY intelligent! I miss you all very much and hope that you are doing well. Every day, I will be posting a fun activity or message on this blog for you to respond to. You will also be able to see your classmate's responses! For today's post, tell us about what you have been doing to keep busy over the extended break! (*To respond, click on the post title "Hello, my darling..." and you will see the response box. You can use your school Google account "first,last@mybisd.net" to post your response.)

5 comments:

  1. I have been playing my guitar and staring out the window waiting for my students to return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been at my grandmas house playing on my phone, working, and then playing on my phone again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella Brinkerhoff, Josie Savoini, Elise Paxton, Marleigh Fagin, Ethan BrinkerhoffJune 5, 2020 at 5:43 PM

    Hi Mr.Simper! We found the Rock Odyssey video today from 3rd and 5th grade. We really miss you so much! We hope that you are doing well and staying healthy and safe. By the way, our friend Marleigh wants to meet you sometime. You are a legend here in Prescott!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you, too! ROCK ODYSSEY ROCKS! "Cooool, Hot!" It was so nice to hear from you all. I wish you all the very best. Don't forget....When you're walking with your Honey......

      Delete